Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving and more...


Gabby saying, "CHEESE" as we get ready to leave for SLC.

It has been a while since I last blogged. Just been real busy and getting ready for Thanksgiving. But we went up S.L.C. for Thanksgiving. We had dinner with the Millgate's this year. We had it at my sister's ward house in Stansbury. It was a good time. It was mostly my dad's brothers and sisters. While, we were there we had news reporters show up because there was a press conference for the guy that got stuck in the Nutty Putty Caves. His family was in my sister's stake. So we got talking to Max Roth with Fox 13 News and he wanted to do a segment on people who had been in the caves. So my dad, Jeff (brother-n-law), and myself all have been in them. So we got interviewed. And on Thanksgiving evening we were on the news on Fox 13. Crazy to see myself on TV. It is sad to know that someone died in that cave. The whole thing is scary and very sad.Family pictures.

On Friday morning our family got up and went and did some family pictures. It was hazy that day. So everyone who knows when it is hazy in Salt Lake, means COLD! We were out by Great Salt Lake and my daughter and the other kids were whining about being cold. It was a good time but stressful. When you have that many people it is hard. Then Benni flew home that afternoon and I was left alone with kids. Fun for me! No, it wasn't bad because my family helps me a ton.
Whitney, Kandiss and I. The 3 sisters.

Kandiss getting eyelash extensions.

On Saturday, my dad, Kandiss, and Jeff got ready to got to the Holy War game. My brother-n-law is a huge BYU fan and the rest of us are born and raised Ute fans. So it is rather interesting to have a game of both teams.
Talmage decked out for the game. We took it off after Jeff left! :)

So my mom, Whitney, and myself had all the kids. 5 kids under 6. Um, not fun at times. We took them to the Living Aquarium and lunch. They loved it. Especially, my kids. Cash loves fish. And Gabby loved the octopus. It was active that day. So we watched it for a while. Then that evening I had a chance to go out with my friend Jes. We had a really good time. It makes me really glad that I am not single. Man, how lame people are when they get drunk. We sat back and laughed at how many people act like idiots.
Gabby and Nataly on the frog.
Nataly, Gabby, Squid, and Cash
Cash loving the fish.

Sunday we returned home. Thank goodness my sister who drove because I was so tired cause I only got 3 hours of sleep from getting home late and kids waking up early. We had an awesome time. I want to say one thing that I am grateful for, and that is my children. They are my blessing and answer to my prayers during this hard time. I truly love being a mom. So I am thankful this year for them and the sweet smiles they give me every morning.
With that I want to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Scott.Strong said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! It's good to see a new post.

Ashlee said...

Tasha, I love your Family pictures! So cute! You have a darling family! I also love your hair! You are rockin' that hairstyle girl! IT is so chic! It is a good one for you! I am glad you got to spend time with your family and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya!

Shelly said...

Great post Tasha, and I love the pictures! The one with you three girls is just beautiful!! I am happy we got to spend Thanksgiving with you guys this year. Love ya!

Shelly

Cram Family said...

OMG I had no idea that you had a blog!!!! Thankgoodness for blogstalking tonight!! Your family pictures look so cute and you cut your hair!! It was good talking to you today!! take care. Desserae

Nekiya said...

Hey I miss you guys. I haven't seen you for ages. I love the sister pic its so cute. Love you guys