Monday, January 19, 2009

NO MORE CURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I know that everyone will not be happy about this but, think how I feel. On Saturday, my husband thought I was taking a nap and I wasn't and I came out and saw what my husband did. HE CUT Cash's beautiful curls off. I MEAN OFF! I was mad at him because I was going to get it trimmed this week. BUT NOOOOOOOOO, Ben and his stubborn Syphus side (Sorry, but true) had to go and copy his brother Alan (He too cut his sons curls off) and do this.
So no more curls. But I will be growing it out again and this time Ben will not be allowed to go near him and his hair EVER! NOT FUNNY!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Larzipan said...

I like it. Don't hit me please :)

Ashlee said...

I like it as well. It is a nice change Tasha but I am still in love with Cash's curls. Shame on Ben! :)

Nekiya said...

OMH wow all his beautiful curls. The good thing is that it is just hair and so it will grow back. I buzed D amns hair this weekend too. Pat is well... We will have to talk. We miss you

Shelly said...

I love that first picture of Cash. It looks as if he is mad at Ben too - so funny! You have such a cute son that he will always look adorable, curls or not. Love you guys!

Shawn said...

So everyone is just shaving off the curls these days huh? I better give Crew a hair cut before we get up to Utah this weekend! Looks adorable!

Shans said...

Oh soooo sad. He is so dang cute no matter if he has his curls or not.