Monday, April 27, 2009

Shishing, shishing, shishing!

Okay, I had to blog this right away. Ben has been taking Cash fishing the last few days because Cash inherited a fishing pole from Grandpa Dooley. So when Ben took Cash this evening I told him to get pictures. He got one and a great video. Ben told me that this fish was on Cash's pole and it fought like hell. It even jumped out of the water. So when you watch the video you will be shocked to watch this creature lay still and not move. It really looks dead. I guess my son inherited something very special from me and that is creatures of all kinds seem to like us. We have a trusting/kind presence about us when it comes to God's creatures. I am so very excited that Cash has come to enjoy fishing with his daddy. Every morning he asks to go "Shishing!" We love our little man.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mr Lee said...

Wow,so cool!Wonderful blog.Coming to your blog We are very pleased to.
Nice to meet you.We upload something about the works to the blog.
We invite you to our blog.Look forward to your visit.Happy every day!

Ashlee said...

My Shishy! That is so stinking cute! Ben cracks me up! Holy Hell!! I almost wanted to cry because Cash was getting upset because it had to be thrown back. What a cute memory!

Larzipan said...

That is the BEST! You can bet Ben and Cash will have lots more "shishing" time together, but it will be funny for Cash to remember how attatched he was to the fish. So cute!
P.S. Tell Ben I say "shall we?" all the time to my kids, a little something we picked up from dad.

Angie K. Millgate said...

"I want Shishy! On Lap!"

Damn! That was darling!