Monday, August 17, 2009

Extremeists and much more...


Mom, Talmage and myself chillin' with the new do's!

The last couple weeks have been good ones. As you can see, my mother and I did real extreme things to ourselves. My mom is surfer yellow and mine, well, it is gone. Yes, people I cut it off! I love it. 5 minutes is all it takes for me to do it. So thank you, Kandiss. I am glad you didn't tell me no. I think my mom and I did it due the stress that is in our life's. She decided that she was going go to go out with a bang before she is bald. I like it.

Gabby trying to get away from Talmage! Funny girl.

Besides all that we had my sister and her 3 kids here for a week. I finally got to hold my cute nephew, Talmage. He is such a good baby. The only thing we did was swim and go to Grandma Greats. Not all that exciting but it was so nice to have my sister here.

Papa napping with Talmage.

We also got to go to Pirate Island Pizza again. Cash loves it except when the lighting and thunder go off. He doesn't like it to much. We also got to go to Town Square and my daughter was so fun to watch. She loves the water as much as Cash does. When we went swimming Kandiss put wings on Gabby and she floated. They were huge on her but she did it. Cash was crazy in the water. He thinks he can swim without muscles. Even though he did learn some things in swim lessons he didn't learn to float.

Cash cooling himself off in the Town Square river.


What a stud, Cashman!

Gabby digging the water.

It was really nice because my family had a moment before my mom starts chemo on Wednesday. I love that we were all together. I love my family and the time we spend together. It is very hard to have Kandiss and her kids so far away. I am very grateful to them and the support they offer me. I am having a very hard time with all the stuff going on.

CharChar and her poor leg.

It has been really rough the last couple years. I hope that we will be able to catch a break after my mom's treatments. But who knows? Only time will tell. I love my two beautiful children. They give me so much happiness and joy. Even though it is hard and my daughter is a Crazy woman and keeps me on my toes all the time. I wouldn't give them up for anything. They are my reminder that goodness and happiness come in very small packages. (Oh yeah, CharChar and her poor leg. She chewed off the cast at 5 weeks and they put a splint on that was suppose to be on for 7-10 days. It lasted for 5. Her leg is double the size as her other and she has sores from the cast. She is doing okay but a slow recovery.)

Gabby giving mommy kisses as we play in the water.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Tasha, You are a hot mamma! I love your sassy new do! Looks like you had such a fun time with your family while your sister was down. What fun! Know that I think of you often and that I truly appreciate you and your friendship!
Love you bunches,
Ash

Justin and Steph said...

Your hair is way cute! Where does Kandis live...I didn't know she had kids let alone 3...tell her I said congrats.....I will be thinking of your famiy and praying for your MOM! With much Love the Davis Family.

Shelly said...

We love you guys, and we also love the hair! Sometimes a little thing like a haircut can do dramatic things to your spirit! Please know that our hearts are with you guys and please give your Mama hugs from us. You have been through so much and you are holding up very well. Stay strong, and you will get that break! Mine took seven years, but I am praying yours comes sooner! Love you Tash!

Larzipan said...

Hey, I like your bangs :)