Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Papa turns 54 and every day comics!

Cash and his infamous backpack.

I want to start out with the every day comics and why I call them that. So we were driving over to clean storage units out for my mom and Ben turned around and saw Cash hiding behind his backpack. He laughed and said "We should document all these little things because we won't remember them". So what was funny about Cash and the backpack is this, he packs his pack every time we leave with his trains and Monster trucks. He holds them on his lap and hids behind it as we drive. But at every light he will yell, "Stop! Red means stop!" or "Go! Go Now!" when the light is green. It is funny. Cause you don't see him till he says it.
Gabby being Godzilla to Cash's trains!
He also loves his choochoo's. He takes them every where he goes and pulls them out and lines them up. Even at bed. It is nuts.
Gabby being so grown up and the load shoes!

Gabby is getting so big and is absolutely the most crazy little one I know. She keeps me on my feet. I took this picture of Gabby climbing on our new coffee table and tapping her feet because the shoes our platforms and make loud noises. She thought she was the coolest kid ever. When we got to my mom's she was doing it through out my mom's house because it is all wood floor.
Gabby loving the grandma jammies!

I also caught a picture of her in Cash's old jammies. My grandma made them for him. I didn't think she would fit in them but she did and she was just beaming in them. I just picked her up and hugged and kissed her as I began to sob. It just shows your kids don't stay small forever. I love my babies. I am lame and don't have much going so I talk a lot about them. But they are my life and they are what I do all day long.
Nanna, Papa, Cash, and Gabby. Cash wanting to blow the candles out.

On another note. We got the chance to celebrate my dad's 54th. I love my dad with all my heart. We got to be with him and sing to him, even though he didn't want to. I want him to know that I am very grateful for him and the fact he is my dad. I wouldn't want another person on this earth to be my dad. He is my hero and even though he is a nut job, he still makes me smile. I love to be with him. So, dad I love you, and I know my babies adore you. Thank you for everything and I hope it was an okay 54th.
Papa, Gabby, Whit, Ben, Cash, and me celebrating 54 years of life.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

I know what you mean when all you write about is your kids! I love it though, you talk about the funniest things... your kids crack me up and I'm glad they have a mom that understands them and thinks they're hilarious! Could you imagine anyone else trying to figure them out? NO!!