Thursday, October 15, 2009

Potty training funnies....

Okay, I just have to write this because it is hilarious. So my son has been potty trained for about 6 months (note; still working on the night time stuff). So on Tuesday I took my children to get some shoes at Payless. Well, I always unbuckle Cash first because he is all about doing it himself these days. So by the time I got Gabby unbuckled and out I turned around there was a sight that only happens once, hopefully. My son pulled his pants down and was PEEING! And not just peeing, drawing with his pee on the asphalt. Yes, my friends, my son peed in the parking lot. I freaked a little but not to bad to embarass him. I happened to notice a old couple in the car staring and glaring. Gotta love them old people. So I walked into Payless and the lady working there was cracking up. Due to my embarassment I hurried and got some shoes and left as fast I could. I didn't take the time to get a good laugh from it until, I started the truck. I was crying with laughter. I had to call my family and tell them wonderful news. Yes, my life is so absoulutely crazy but my children are here to remind me that we as adults sweat of the stupidest stuff. Yes, I am a proud mom of a public peeer! I love my children and I hope that I get more oppurtunities like this with them.

2 comments:

Larzipan said...

That is the best! What a talent to have :)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....