Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, we did NOT do anything for the New Year. We were in bed at 10:30. I know LAME! But hey, we were dealing with sick kids and sick parents. We just went over to Grandma Greats for a bit. My sister and her family came for the weekend so we hung out with them. Not real exciting. Gabby just barely got better 2 days ago. So not real much has happened with us. Just excited that a New Year has begun. I hope and pray that good things will come our way this year. Since last year was one of the worst years we could have had. I hope all of you had a good New Year and hope that all of you will have good things come your way.
Ben and I's main goal this year is to start going to church and become active. Now, let me tell you people not to push Benni or say anything to him. He has been hinting alot lately going back to church. So I think he is ready but HE has to do it on his own terms. Also, we would like to loose weight, but who doesn't.
All in all we just want to not have hardships as we did this last year. We would like to breath and not feel stressed out.
So with that little entry, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

That is my hope for your family this year too! May you all enjoy a year of peace, happiness and good health. Love you guys!

Shawn said...

If you want to lose weight join the Biggest Loser Competition that I started! Check out my blog! Email me if you want to do it!