Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Adventure...

I know it has been awhile but we have been busy and making some decisions that are scary and sad. Ben, has taken a job in Pasadena, California. He will be opening and running a new OUTDOOR OUTLET. To all of you who don't know what Outdoor Outlet is; it is the company that his dad use to own here in St. George. It is a retail store that carries outdoor gear. From tents to shoes to clothes to climbing gear and so forth. So we are really excited because it has Ben's dream to run and own OUTDOOR OUTLET. So on that note it will be a good thing.
But the sad note we will be leaving and moving to California. Yes, scary of the unknown but scarier that it is California. Ben will be starting Monday and commuting back and forth until we know what to do with our house and we find a place there in California. So me and the kids will be here for a month or two. I am sad because I do NOT want to leave my support system of my family. Especially, my mom. She has been my crouch for so long. It will be very hard for me but I think we will be okay. But as soon as we settle in I hope all of you will come and visit us. Please pray for us that it will turn out good and we can make it down there. I love you all and the support you have given our family. Until next time... (I will write more when I can write without crying my eyes out.)

4 comments:

Shawn said...

You know Chris and I will definately come and visit you guys. At least now we aren't the only Syphus' that moved away from St. George!! I think this will be great for you guys! I'm really excited for you!

Larzipan said...

:( we'll miss you guys like crazy, especially those little kiddos... but for sure we'll visit!

Nekiya said...

Hey girl I am sorry we will miss you all so much. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. I wish I had a house and you could just come live with us. I love you

Karen E said...

Tasha , It's Karen Esplin I am always looking for an update of how your mom is doing. I KNOW how hard it must be for you to leave your family, you have been such a great support to her. How many hours is it to Pasadena? I know good things will come from living away, but I am sure it will be hard. I WILL pray for you that it works out so that Ben will be happy in his work, that is an important thing for a husband to have in his life, it makes them better husbands if they feel like they can provide for their family AND enjoy it at the same time. Go to my blog and leave me some info about your mom. Thanks, Love you!!