Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just another day...





It has been a while but nothing to exciting has happen the last few weeks. This last weekend we put up shelving in our garage and my father and little sister helped. I was suppose to help but our kids needed me to attend to them. We also did family pictures with Ben's family. And let me say what a joke that was. There are 9 grand kids and they were not enjoying it.

Babby (Cash's name for Gabby) is now sitting on her own and is eating all sorts of baby food. Cash is talking and talking and talking. Some you can understand and some not so well. His favorite words are digger, tractor, cars, and a siren sound. When we drive anywhere he yells out digger, dump truck, and makes siren sounds. It is funny. But he scares the crap out of me sometimes because it is so loud.

Here are pictures of Cash's hair. Everyone loves it. It is sooo curly and soft. We are hoping Babby's will eventually get curly. Cash's started out straight. He is so dang cute. And his smile. We love our little man.

Babby is not such a crier. She is alot more fun. She smiles all the time. It is an open mouth smile like Cash's. When Ben sings "John Jacob Jingle Himer Schmit," she laughs. She is definatley a daddy's girl.

I have been with my little sister a lot. She is a big help all the time. She is fun to have around because I get a break from my boring life. She cracks me up. I think back to when I was single and I laugh at her because she is so shy and not daring. I was the other way around. It cracks me up. I wish though she would get her crap together. She is a "Wanderer". Love her but she makes me nuts with her life sometimes!

My mom is now bald. It actually looks good on her. I want to shave my head now. I am seriously thinking about. She has good and bad days. 2 out of the 3 weeks she is not feeling good and tired. And the 1 she is fine. She was having pizza yesterday and loved every taste of it. She said she had one for breakfast and dinner from the night before. It is the first time in a long time she enjoyed food and ate more than a bit. It made me laugh.

No comments: