Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Preperations...

Well we all know that this time of year really is not so fun. Shopping (I HATE IT) and doing decorations (BEN HATES). But with kids you somehow have to find the umph to do it all. This picture cracks me up. Since Ben wasn't there I threw (Literally, had to do it with my dad) my parents in with my kids. Cash is so funny because he is always smiling. And my mom says she looks like a Santa helper. I told her she looks like the "Newsies!" It was an adventure that evening. With all the snow and family cheer (NOT)!
We had the opportunity to have some family in town that we rarely see. It was really nice to see them. But I am sure they are glad to go because staying with our grandpa, is not all that fun. I want to say a huge thank you to you two people who took care of grandma. It was a huge break. Thanks!
It will be a real quiet Christmas day for us because my parents are up north with my sister and her family. I am so sad because I was suppose to go up but I did not want to drive by myself with my kids in the snow. And let me tell you it is snowing. Not just up there but here in sunny St. George (not really the last 2 weeks have been snowy and cold and wet).
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE FROM US SYPHUS'S!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke said...

it's so funny, cash looks just like ben, and gabby looks just like you to me! So cute! and i love your parents! tell them hi for me!!! Merry Christmas!

Ashlee said...

Tasha! Merry Christmas! I love the picture of the kids and your parents! Too funny! I am sorry that you won't get to spend the holidays with your family. I don't think we are going to get to either. Mark is going to have to use his days off to get us moved. I am excited to get into a new house but really sad we won't be getting down there. I have heard the weather is supposed to be crazy too. I miss you as well! Again, Merry Christmas! Give the kids a huge hug from me!