Monday, December 1, 2008

Giving Thanks to Thanksgiving...


Well, it was a great Thanksgiving for our little family. We did Thanksgiving dinner with Ben's family on Thanksgiving day. We had the opportunity to have Nana & Papa Great Syphus to join us. Our little Gabby was so tired all weekend. She missed most of her naps every day. Then on Friday we did Thanksgiving dinner with my extended family on my mother's side. We had it at a church. It was a good time. I will post video on how our family is. It is a real treat. As you can see everyone is doing happy faces even though we are all full. We had lots of laughs. On Saturday Ben took my whole family to the Little Black Mountain Petroglyphs. It was very fun. We found one of the GeoCache boxes. It was cool to see how far back it went. We found a log and it was 2002.
I just want to say that I am very thankful for one thing...family. Life is not entertaining without them. I love my family so very much. Even though it has been a rough year for us. I am very grateful for each and everyone of you. I love you all. It was kind of sad because my sister and her little family didn't come down. But they were there in our hearts. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was a good as mine was. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie K. Millgate said...

Oh YAY! I love that you posted pictures of my loved ones! Missing you guys.

Ashlee said...

Tasha! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving Weekend. I wish we had more time that weekend for more visits. I really wanted to run by to see you. I miss you tons. We are coming down for new years so I will have to dash over then and say a quick hello. Sorry about my venting the other day. You are such a good friend to lend a listening ear. Love ya and miss you so much! Give cash and babby a hug for me. They are so cute.

Larzipan said...

I love that picture of mom and ben... classic.