Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gabby is...

I thought I would put these pics up from last night to show off the joy we get from Gabby. She now has learn to growl (the video will show it. Be careful there is spit up at the end). And she loves to be a character with a huge cheesy smile. For the first 5 months of her life she was not so much fun. She cried all the time and it was really sad. Now she is a whole new baby. It is nice to end our evenings with this instead of crying and whining. She is our little piece of joy with so much personality. We love her!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Tasha, I saw your link for your blog on your facebook...ok, Gabby is ADORABLE!!!!! Oh my gosh, that smile! You and Ben are gonna have to watch out for that girl in 16 years! Shes gonna be a little heartbreaker! i am glad everything is going so well! You look and sound SO happy! I am so glad! What a beautiful family. Hey, my blog is private, so email me and I'll send you an invite if you'd like!
Miss ya!
Brooke

Kathlene and Jerry said...

Thanks Tasha I needed that darling post of my babies. They always bring me joy. I wish had all my babies close by me daily but they are always in my heart.
Nana

Ashlee said...

Tasha, Gabby is so stinking cute! Love the growling! Karmindy is our screacher creature! She loves to scream and screach. I think she likes to hear herself! Can't believe our babies are 7 months- yours 8? Love ya ~Ashlee

Angie K. Millgate said...

Oh! Okay! That spit up at the end is hilariously good filming, cousin! LOL

Jay Strong said...

Oh my gosh that video is so freakin' cute! Me and Justin were cracking up!