Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy times in rough times...

The last couple weekends we have had the opportunity to have some really fun and relaxing times with our dear friends. Last weekend we went up to Cedar to our friends, Gary and Linda's, to let loose and so forth. We really had a good time and made some crazy memories. Grandma Wendy took the kids overnight on a short notice. We really appreciated it. When we woke up the next morning, it had snowed and it was a winter wonderland.

Then this last weekend we went to Las Vegas for my sister's 21st birthday. My mom and I took her to see the Chippendale's. I know some of you don't think its appropriate. But that is what she wanted to do and I had a great time. It was so much fun. We also had the Ivey family join us. All we did was swim and play cards and Rock Band. It was a really great time. Something we needed for a very long time. The picture is Travis drinking out of my special cup.I would have gotten a lot more pics of the kids but I was having to watch my son. He just jumped in the pool and didn't stop. He is a FISH! The pools were heated but the biggest pool was not really warm at all. He loved the cold water. He jumped in and swam the whole length of the pool without me. Then jumped in the warm water and back to the cold. It was hilarious. Gabby also enjoyed the water. Splashing and talking. It was way fun.

We want to say thanks to our friends for all that they do for us. Even it is just to listen to us vent. Friends are important in the rough times. So we love each and everyone of you.
Oh and little Miss Babby is crawling. YA HOO! She crawled on her 11 month bday. So Kandiss here is a little clip just for you.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nekiya said...

Sounds like tons o fun. I wish I would have gotten an invite. lol I miss you all. Its times like now that I so wish you all lived here. I am missing you all so much.