Monday, July 27, 2009

24th and so much more...

Gabby on the 24th with a clown wig. Cutest clown!

The 24th of July was very calm. We took our children to eat and then headed over to Ben's parents' place to hang out. We did a couple fire works and also watched the brothers play horse shoes in the dark. Cash and Gabby both dug the fireworks. Then Saturday Ben and I had the opportunity to have a night with ourselves. It was rather nice to have a moment without the kiddies. I even got to to sleep in till 9 am. I was so excited. So all and all it was a nice holiday. No drama! A first in a while for me.
Cash and the clown wig on the 24th.

Well Sunday evening I did the most unspeakable thing in the world. Now everyone just chill for moment and listen to me. I cut Cash's hair off. Only for one reason. He has eczema at the bottom of his ear. And the last few days I have been watching him and I believe that his ear has gotten so sore and oozy because of his long hair hanging and bugging his ear. So I cut it to see if it would get better. So I know, the curls and so forth but, I hope it helps. And plus, it is so HOT here that it might be good and refreshing for him. He is so handsome with or without hair.
Also, today we started swim lessons for the Fish Man! He was crazy as always. The teacher asked me to get in with him to help because he likes to just go after her and drops to the bottom. He is so not afraid of the water. He did well though.
Cash before the hair cut/Cashes ear/All the hair that came off/Cash with all the hair on him.

As for my mom, we went today to get her drains out. They only took one. She did not do well today. We think it is due to her blood pressure being so low. I am hoping and praying that because of her blood pressure and her low white blood cell count will be enough for her not to do the chemo treatments. Crossing my fingers for only radiation. We will find out tomorrow. Gabby is still crazy as ever and she is more brave at her climbing and mischievous ways.
Cash @ swim lessons. Kept trying to follow the teacher.

Also, Cash's birhday is next week. It will be fun to see how all the parties turn out. He is going to be 3 years old. He is getting so big.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Hey! I will be in town next Saturday. Will you be having a party for Cashman then? I hope I get to see you guys!! I'll call you when I get there!