Tuesday, July 7, 2009

S.LC. up to the 4th!

Okay, let me start with the kids and I went up to S.L.C. because my sister had her son Talmage Jeff Dockstader and we were going up to see her and take care of her two little girls. So we get there and Talmage has to be NICU for 10-14 days due to his lungs being undeveloped. We could see him and so forth but no touching. So most of my time up there was taking the kids and entertaining them. It was a really long few days but very fun.

Cash & Gabby traveling. Nataly, Gabby, Squid, and Cash having a good time bathing.

So one of the days we took the kids and my Aunt Lorna brought her grand kids and we went to Jungle Jim's. What a adventure. It was so funny because Cash did not like the rides that spun and went fast. He liked the jeep ride that was like a train ride. He even cried and screamed on the carousel. On the other hand, my daughter, loved the rides. Oh, she was funny as can be. She loved it. It is funny how much kids can be different. They had an awesome time.

Riding the jet ride at Jungle Jim's.

Favorite ride at Jungle Jim's. Safari Ride.


Spinney ride. Yuck!

Another day, I took my kids and we went to my friend Ashley's house to have lunch and visit her for awhile. It was fun because her daughter is almost 2 months younger than Gabby and she is near 3 or 4 pounds bigger than Gabby. And was walking really well. I was so glad to see her. I miss her so much. Afterwards, my mom and I went to IKEA and we all know what that is like. It is funny how you are in there at least 2 hours. Not so fun with kids that are really tired.Gabby and Karmindy (Ashley's daughter) just chilling.

On that Saturday, my sister, Whitney, and I took the kids to the zoo. It was rather interesting that it only took us 1.5 hrs. to do the whole zoo. It was fun as always and of course the best part was the "Choo-Choo" and the kids had a good time. That night I took my little sister out and we met up with my friend Jessica and my Aunt Karen. It was so nice to get out and we danced and laughed and so forth. IT WAS AWESOME!Cash, Squid, and Nataly looking at fox.

Kids at the Madagascar exhibit waterfall.

I just got news today that my nephew got to go home today. YEA! If you want to see him, link to my sister's blog.
Now for the 4th, well what can I say. We didn't do anything. We watched the History Channel all day and that afternoon went Ben's parents place to have a bbq and do fireworks. Well, my dog Charlotte, loves fireworks. She chases them and carries them in her mouth as the are still going. So when it was time for the fireworks we went to go get them in the backyard and found CharChar limping and her leg dangling the wrong way. So Ben and I took her to the emergency vet and we spent 3 hrs. there. So needless to say we didn't see fireworks or had a chance to spend it with our children. The kids stayed with grandma and grandpa so they got to see the fireworks. It sucks cause I didn't get pictures or anything fun. Hey, I guess that is our luck. So now our CharChar is in a cast for 6-8 weeks. And it has cost us a butt load of money. Man, vets are rip-offs.
But it has been good and crazy here. Still doing grandma and so forth. But we are still here alive and kicking. And I am glad to say Gabby is WALKING! YEA GABBY!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Tasha! I am so glad that you could come over and visit when you were in town. I miss you so much and it was nice to see you and the kiddos. Thanks for stopping by. I am sorry about your 4th of July. What happened to Charlottes leg? Any ideas? Well I hope she gets feeling better soon. Miss you like crazy!
ASh