Friday, July 24, 2009

Smiles and more sad news...


Gabby and the hot swim goggles!

Okay, so I haven't blogged in a while. It is due to the fact our lovely computer has been broken. Thanks to my husband and he thinking that he is a fix it man. NOT! I am just glad I have my computer back. Don't realize how important it is until it is gone.

Gabby and her favorite cart pushing her baby @ grandma greats.
So besides that my kids and I have had the opportunity to go and stay overnight a couple nights and take care of grandma. Let me tell you it was harder than hell. Because not only did I take care of her but my kids and my two dogs were there. We had fun though. The pictures I took were priceless. We haven't done a whole lot but some how we are busy. A lot of it is going to grandma's and taking care of her. Cash is starting swim lessons on Monday. I am so stoked because we haven't been able to find someone who would take him because he is not 3 yet. And my son is desperately needing swim lessons. CharChar is still hobbling around with her casted leg. She tries hard to find a comfortable position but it doesn't happen. And if she does Gabby goes and jumps on her. Gabby is now walking and for some reason has turned into a crazy woman. More so now than ever before. She thinks just because she walks that she knows how to climb. Not funny at all. My mom hates it that we call her the little demon baby. But holly smokes you would all probably agree. We love her to death but compared to Cash she is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!

Cash and Gabby racing and Squirt in last.

All is good but I have some really sad and scary news, my mom just got diagnosed with cancer again. Last night we found out the spot in the PET SCAN was cancer. Don't know what the plan is now cause she hasn't seen her oncologist. So all of us are in devastation mode. I will tell you one thing that's for sure, for some reason our family has had more than its share of "SHIT" handy to us. But we are still here and trucking and pushing to find a breath of fresh air. But I guess it is not in the cards right now.
Gabby and her "Crazy Lazy Eye!"

Posted by PicasaCharChar trying to find a place to get comfortable.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, Tash.. I am so sorry! I can't even breath hearing that news. Please, please, please hug your Mom for us until we can do it ourselves. I have tears reading this news and I pray that everything will turn out okay. We love you guys and you are always in our thoughts and prayers.