Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Do You...Do....You Feel Like I Do?"


Ben and I had the opportunity to go see Peter Frampton last Wendsday at Tuachan. We love going to see older bands. We think they put on better concerts. I really was not big fan of Frampton. But after that concert I love him. He can rock on all his guitars. It was crazy how old he is and still can jam. That is why I like to go see older stuff because it is not all glam and lights. Just some lights and some serious jamming. It was cool to only drive 2 minutes to go see them. And it was a nice, cool evening. It makes me really appreciate my parents and them liking the music they do. I think the older generation has better music with more meaning then now a day stuff. It was an awesome concert.
Uncle Dan Syphus and Kim @ Frampton
One of the younger couples at the concert and Frampton jamming away.
Posted by Picasa
Not a whole lot has been going on except the kids are getting big and so much older. Gabby is saying a whole lot more and is a big ball of attitude. Gabby has found her favorite pair of shoes. They are a lime bright green penny loafer shoe. She always wants them on. Cash is still loving Thomas the train but he has a new love for Monster Trucks. Him and Ben watch it on the computer every night.Kids always want a ride when daddy gets home!

My mom had to have her gall bladder out on Tuesday in S.L.C. It was kind of nerve racking not being there. But all is good and she is back home sore and kind of sick. She only has two more treatments to go and one is next week. So we are on the down part of this sucky slope.
Gabby and her green shoes running away so she doesn't have to got to bed!

2 comments:

grandma wendy said...

So glad you got to go to Frampton. We wanted to go, but we wanted to get out of town more. The kids sure are cute.

The Berry Family said...

That's cool you guys got to go to a Frampton concert, looks like it was fun. I guess anything is fun when ben's there, right? hehe, I love that pic of gabby and cash getting a benny ride.